Atomic A3 Manual – Troubleshooting
No motion, one or more actuators move freely
- Actuator overload safety mechanism defeated.
- Check power is connected and AC power light is illuminated.
- If power is connected, disconnect power and USB, then reconnect.
- Press the black ON button (marked ‘1’).
No motion, actuators locked in place
- Safety interlock activated (LED on switch panel and ‘Atomic’ logo will be illuminated red).
- Incorrect software settings.
- Incorrect DMX channel setting.
- Disengage the safety interlock by pressing the black ON button (marked ‘1’).
- If the red LED / ‘Atomic’ logo remains illuminated, check the base plastic cover is free from obstruction and not pressing down on any of the 4 safety switches.
- Ensure USB cable is correctly connected and system is present in Windows Device Manager (refer to Windows manual).
- Check software settings to ensure system is enabled and force or pitch/roll movement range settings are not 0 (refer to software user manual).
- Check game has been recognised in software and motion preview is showing movement.
- Check DMX channel is set correctly and corresponds with that in software (refer to software user manual).
Poor motion output
- Incorrect software settings
- Incorrect COG configuration
- Increase pitch / roll movement range and / or force setting in software (refer to software user manual).
- Correctly configure the COG.
No or poor Tactile Transducer feedback (TTi units only)
- Audio cables not correctly connected.
- PC sound output low or muted.
- Ensure audio cables are properly connected, PC sound output is set to full and audio cable is connected to correct port on soundcard.
- Check TT Gain software settings (refer to software user manual).