Atomic A3 Manual – Steering Wheel
- Attach the wheel / yoke mount top assembly to its bottom assembly as shown on the right, and secure in place using the clamp shown below (Height Adjustment section). Note: The steering wheel / yoke mount mechanism is reversible to facilitate both left and right hand drive layouts – please contact AMS for further instruction if required.
- Insert the wheel / yoke into the base at the points shown in the picture on the right. Ensure the bars pass through both of the clamps indicated, and secure as shown below (Reach Adjustment).
- Attach your steering wheel or flight yoke to the steering wheel table via the clamp bar and, if additional stability is required also the holes provided. These are compatible with the following controllers but may be usable for others:-
- Logitech G27/G27 steering wheel
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke (PZ44)
Loosen the adjustment knob shown on the left by turning anti-clockwise. Slide the wheel / yoke mount assembly towards or away from the seat as required (ensuring that it is always seated within the clamps shown in the picture above) and secure in place by tightening the adjustment knob (clockwise).
Loosen the adjustment knob shown on the right by turning anti-clockwise. Slide the wheel / yoke mount top-assembly higher or lower as required and secure in place by tightening the adjustment knob (clockwise).
Remove the thumb screws shown on the left (and located on the left and right of the wheel / yoke mount), adjust tilt to desired position and replace thumb screws.