Atomic A2 Released!
With a slicker and more sporty design, the A2 model offers greater flexibility and some enhanced ride features.
The Atomic A2 2011 Model extends upon the A1 to enhance the truly realistic ride that is the signature of this unique motion simulator. The re-worked top design provides a slicker, sportier look, also improving ease-of-access and configuration flexibility:-
- Improved ease-of-access and ultra-quick adjustment – the top control mount design allows a smoother change over for drivers and quicker control adjustment
- New, fully-automatic ForceAssistTM configuration system optimises performance for each user – the system is now automatically re-set according to weight distribution before the ride starts
- Dedicated mounting holes for a number of popular controllers including Logitech and Saitek
- Upgraded optional dual-tactile transducer system provides greatly increased engine vibration feedback
- Base-mounted seats now supported, allowing for more customer specific seat configurations